COFFEE IS LIFE.
It’s been fairly a long way in creating this blog. All the way.. With loads of cups of coffee.. obviously!
So a little about me . . .
Name: Charlotte Belle (shorter CB –aka Coffee Beans)
Age: due to the amount of coffee I drink stopped ageing a while ago
Location: anywhere where there is a GOOD COFFEE
Ok, now on the serious note:
I am currently living in Glasgow – the coffee capital of Scotland. I drink coffee every day, all day. Basically my life it’s all about coffee, because COFFEE is LIFE.
I love coffee scene over here in Glasgow and to show my appreciation I decided there was time and gap in the market to write purely about coffee. Or at least that’s what I will try to do.
Some things I would like to achieve from this is:
- share coffee drinking scene stories
- introduce new and existing coffee shops around Scotland (and beyond in the future)
- speak with coffee dudes and gals about coffee industry ( including barista profiles)
- share beautiful pictures of flat white/latte art
- …. and of course dig deeper into speciality coffee scene
I will start with very simple approach and firstly I will speak about my favourite coffee shops in the Southside (this is where I am based) , then will move on to WEST, EAST, NORTH and eventually BEYOND.
*all of the posts are my personal opinion,none of the content is sponsored
COFFEE ALL THE WAY.
Yours highly caffeinated,